Change of mind:
1. DigiAussie™ will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
1.1. returned within 14 days of receiving order;
1.2. as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags in-tact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
1.3. in a resalable condition; and
1.4. not damaged in any way.
2. We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
3. To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process, or the returns process of the relevant Seller.
4. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
5. You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion or at the discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of above clause.
6. If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address
7. The following products are also excluded from our Change of Mind policy:
· Cosmetics & Beauty products (If hygiene seal is broken
· Pharmaceutical/Health products (Including Face Masks)
· Perishable Goods & Food items
· Gift cards, phone recharge or third party gift cards
· Media - Books and unsealed CDs, DVDs & Video Games
· Digital Goods (download codes etc.)
· Personalized/Made to order Goods
· Earphones/Headphones (if package has been opened)
· Large/Bulky Appliances
· Any merchandise where the GST has been claimed under the Tourist Refund Scheme, unless proof of repayment of the GST upon return to Australia is provided
Dead on Arrival (DOA) or Faulty Item Cases:
- All goods sold on DigiAussie.com come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any product warranty given by DigiAussie™ will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty upon arrival (DOA).
- Goods that you purchase from our site may contain additional Manufacturer’s, Official Distributor or Reseller warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by DigiAussie™, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are separate to any warranty rights given to you by DigiAussie.com. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty. In a nutshell, all products sold on DigiAussie.com has minimum 12 months Warranty.
Warranty Claim and Return Procedure:
1. In the event of returns due to warranty claims, DOA or money back cases, the customer will be required to contact DigiAussie™ via email to email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) case number. Afterwards, you will be asked to send the item back in its original packaging with all contents. For warranty cases only, the return postage will be shouldered by the customer. Once item has been received, inspected and manufacturer’s defect is verified, a refund payment or replacement (if available) will be processed back to the customer.
2. If your goods still have a valid manufacturer warranty, we recommend you first contact the manufacturer in relation to any fault or defect, however, you may still contact us.
3. Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or in some cases, send the goods to third parties for assessment and/or repair. Where applicable we provide a remedy in relation to your goods.
4. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
5. Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. If you have an account with us, store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
6. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
7. In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.
8. For items with unique serial number in case the serial number does not match the serial number of the item sold the item will not be processed any further and you should pay the return fee if item needs to be posted back to you.